The OADN Foundation Announces over $15,000 in Scholarships and Awards for 2018!
Submissions deadline is September 30th
OADN Foundation Mission
The OADN Foundation receives and allocates funds to promote optimal health care through the education and practice of registered professional nursing graduates of Associate Degree Nursing programs.
OADN Foundation Goals
- Support curriculum innovations to improve preparation of the Associate Degree graduate.
- Keep Associate Degree Nursing education responsive to current health care needs.
- Support the role of Associate Degree Graduates.
- Provide scholarships to support preparation of faculty and students.
- Recognition of excellence in teaching (and research).